It is common for young girls to feel insecure about certain aspects of their bodies, but a recent study shows that those feelings do not change much as women age. Medical Daily reports that 85 percent of 55- to 64-year-old women are unhappy about at least one part of their bodies.
One of the most frequent complaints related to unattractive pockets of fat. Fortunately, we live in a time when non-surgical fat reduction can contour the body with little to no risk of complications.
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the number of non-surgical fat-reduction treatments, such as CoolSculpting, rose by approximately 42 percent in 2015. CoolSculpting can target specific pockets of fat and contour the body without the need for incisions or suture scars. The secret behind CoolSculpting is cryolipolysis, a process that kills fat cells by reducing their temperature.
If you have questions about CoolSculpting in Charlotte, contact Evolve Medical Associates. The Evolve team will explain what the procedure entails.
Our doctors use cutting-edge medical technology to help clients regain a youthful appearance. Call (704) 610-5776 to schedule a consultation.
CoolSculpting’s Impact on Self-Confidence
More and more women are recognizing the physical and psychological benefits of CoolSculpting. It is the only FDA-approved, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses cooling to eliminate fat, and it offers a multitude of benefits compared to traditional liposuction.
CoolSculpting reviews show that the procedure is comfortable and there is little to no risk of complications. During the treatment, your practitioner will place a vacuum applicator on your skin. You will feel a cold sensation for a few minutes until the area becomes numb. Your therapist will cool the targeted area for about one hour. Afterward, you can continue your normal activities.
The procedure does not harm muscle or skin tissues. In fact, CoolSculpting is so comfortable and fast that it has been nicknamed “The Lunchtime Procedure” because patients can undergo a session during their lunch breaks and return to work immediately afterward.
In addition to being convenient, CoolSculpting may improve your self-confidence for these five reasons:
- Reducing body fat can help you become more mobile, which may help you take part in new physical and social activities.
- Feeling more positive about your body can reduce depression.
- If you are unhappy about your self-image, you may be uncomfortable in social settings. Body contouring may encourage you to interact socially more often.
- The confidence you gain from feeling optimistic about your appearance may inspire you to try new things.
- Losing body fat, even in small, specific areas, may motivate you to keep the weight off by sticking to a healthy eating plan and regular exercise schedule. This can further improve your self-confidence.
If you have questions about CoolSculpting in Charlotte, contact Evolve Medical Associates. Our facility offers a combination of spa treatments, skin-care services and body contouring.
We personalize every procedure to ensure the results look natural. Call (704) 610-5776 to schedule a consultation.