CoolSculpting is a safe, non-invasive procedure that has helped millions of patients target stubborn pockets of fat. CoolSculpting requires neither anesthetic nor incisions, which means no scarring and more natural-looking results.
Most patients can return to normal activities immediately after their CoolSculpting sessions. According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, there has not been a single report of long-term complications from CoolSculpting.
Although most men and women are ideal candidates for CoolSculpting, your practitioner will need to evaluate your health and cosmetic goals to determine if you are a good fit for the procedure. If you are curious about CoolSculpting in Charlotte, contact Evolve Medical Associates. We will answer your questions and explain what you can expect before, during and after Coolsculpting.
In addition to fat reduction treatments, we offer Juvéderm, Restylane, Botox Cosmetic and laser treatments. Call 704-935-5745 to schedule a consultation.
Ideal Candidates for CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting patients should be near their desired weight. This procedure is not a solution for obesity.
You should be ready to maintain your results with a balanced diet and exercise. Although your fat cells will not grow back, unhealthy habits can affect the results by causing existing fat cells to expand.
Here is a short checklist to help you determine if CoolSculpting is right for you:
• You want to target localized deposits of fat in areas that are easy to access with the CoolSculpting machine such as the arms, legs or tummy;
• You have good skin tone and elasticity;
• You are in good overall health;
• And you have reasonable expectations about what the procedure can accomplish.
Poor Candidates for CoolSculpting
You may not be a good candidate for CoolSculpting if:
• You are obese;
• You have poor skin tone or elasticity;
• You have excessive scarring in the treatment area;
• You have certain skin conditions such as dermatitis or eczema;
• Or you want to target a widespread area, or an area that the CoolSculpting machine cannot access.
You may not be able to undergo CoolSculpting if you have certain medical conditions such as:
• Heart valve replacements, pacemakers or severe heart disease;
• Serious kidney or liver diseases;
• Arterial disease;
• Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, cryoglobulinemia, cold urticarial and other autoimmune diseases;
• Metal implants in the target area;
• Previous surgeries or skin problems in the treatment area;
• Hypertrophic or keloid scars;
• Malignant tumors;
• Lactation or pregnancy;
• Or you take anticoagulants such as aspirin, heparin or warfarin.
When Will I See the Results of CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting targets stubborn pockets of fat by freezing fat cells. When these cells die, the body expels them naturally. This process takes time, so patients should expect their results to appear gradually.
The Web is crawling with CoolSculpting reviews from patients who noticed substantial benefits within two months. However, it may take up to six months to see the final results.
If you are interested in CoolSculpting in Charlotte, contact Evolve Medical Associates. Call 704-935-5745 to schedule a consultation.