in Charlotte, NC
Evolve Medical Associates is dedicated to providing Charlotte with access to the most innovative wellness and aesthetic treatments available, and our experienced staff of medical professionals ensures that each and every one of our patients receives the care they deserve.
Vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants play a vital role in the everyday functioning of your body, and you can be deficient in any of the three without even knowing it. At Evolve, we offer SpectraCell micronutrient testing, which will help to give you a better picture of your overall health.
SpectraCell Micronutrient Testing
SpectraCell micronutrient testing offers a comprehensive nutritional analysis to measure not just the presence of micronutrients in the body, but the functional level of those nutrients. This test takes into consideration the person’s individual biochemistry — unlike standard tests, which only measure the nutrient levels and not whether or not they are functioning properly.
A deficiency of certain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids has been linked to certain chronic and degenerative conditions such as arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes. Micronutrient testing can help to shed light on these complex conditions and help determine their underlying causes on a cellular level.
LOOK GOOD ON THE OUTSIDE
AND FEEL GREAT ON THE INSIDE WITH EVOLVE
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m Taking a Daily Multivitamin — Why Take a Micronutrient Test, Too?
You may be surprised to find out that about half of all people taking multivitamins are still nutritionally deficient — but why? It has to do with:
- Biochemical Individuality: Not everyone’s micronutrient requirements are the same, which is why SpectraCell micronutrient testing takes your body’s individual chemical makeup into account.
- Absorption: Bodies may not properly absorb the nutrients, even for those who eat a completely healthy and balanced diet. It’s possible to still be deficient in essential micronutrients despite eating well.
- Chronic Illness: Arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, fatigue, multiple sclerosis, and several other health conditions can be affected by different vitamin, mineral, or other micronutrient deficiencies.
- Aging: As we age, our bodies become less efficient in absorbing micronutrients, and these deficiencies must be accounted for. Your body will need different nutrients at 30 than it will at 50, 60, and so on.
- Lifestyle: Our bodies’ micronutrient demands can be affected by physical activity (0r lack thereof), smoking, alcohol, and prescription medications.
What Does SpectraCell Test For?
SpectraCell’s micronutrient panels include:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Coenzyme Q10
- Vitamin E
- for Total
- Antioxidant Function
- Immune Response Score
- Fructose Sensitivity
- Glucose-Insulin Metabolism
- Oleic Acid
When Will I Know My Results?
Results from SpectraCell’s micronutrient testing will be available within three weeks, and each report will provide a detailed scientific analysis of nutritional deficiencies. You can download a sample report here.
Micronutrient Analysis Testing
in Charlotte, NC
If you’re interested in finding out more about our SpectraCell micronutrient testing at Evolve Medical Associates, or to schedule a consultation for any of our health and wellness services, contact us today at (704) 610-5776.