We Are Open and Seeing Patients
How We’re Serving Our Community
Evolve Medical Associates has been providing expert aesthetic and spa services, and natural-looking results, for more than 15 years. No matter why you’ve come to visit our offices, our top priority is always your wellness, and our caring staff is dedicated to ensuring your well-being.
We believe you deserve access to the highest level of care, and our office is open for regular hours to provide the same, quality medical spa care you’ve come to expect from us.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
We’re committed to protecting your health amidst ongoing COVID-19 concerns. For your safety, we have implemented the following policies:
- The city of Charlotte reinstated an indoor mask mandate on Aug. 18, but also for the health and safety of our staff and other patients: we require that everyone entering our medical spa and office wear a mask.
- If you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or are experiencing symptoms, we ask you to please reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you don’t bring anyone with you to your appointment, to assist in social distancing. If you require someone present, please discuss this with us prior to your visit.
- We require the use of hand sanitizer for both patients and staff members. Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and in all treatment rooms.
- For product purchases, you can simply call us to order, and we will provide curbside delivery. If you need help selecting products, please set up a free analysis with one of our experts!
What to Expect at Your Appointment
All patients should always wear a mask in our spa. After you arrive to our office, please check in with our receptionist and relax in our patient lounge until your provider is ready to see you.
We’ll have sanitizer available at the front counter and in each treatment room for you to maintain hygiene throughout your appointment.
For any further questions or clarifications about our COVID-19 precautions, please contact us below.