CoolSculpting entered the body-contouring world in 2010 when it made headlines around the globe. Since then, CoolSculpting has become one of the most popular non-invasive alternatives to liposuction, as the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery explains. It is also much cheaper than surgical options and involves a fast recovery period, no anesthetic and no incisions.
CoolSculpting is a highly effective method of removing stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise. The process involves freezing fat cells, which kills them so the body can remove them naturally.
If you are interested in CoolSculpting in Charlotte, then contact Evolve Medical Associates. We can answer your questions and determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure. Call us today at (704) 610-5776 to make an appointment.
Until then, read on to learn 10 facts that the media never mentions about CoolSculpting:
1. The majority of people who have undergone CoolSculpting will do it again. In fact, worldwide patient reviews say that 7 in 10 people book their next treatment soon after the first.
2. CoolSculpting has no effect on skin laxity. This means that it will not improve saggy skin. Other procedures can treat excess skin.
3. CoolSculpting may cause mild discomfort. Most patients feel a slight sensation until the cold numbs the area.
4. It takes approximately one hour to treat a single area with CoolSculpting. One love handle is an area on its own. The lower abdomen is actually two areas. For this reason, time-strapped patients should attend several sessions and target one area at a time.
5. The area may look like there is a blob of butter beneath the skin immediately after treatment. This is normal and may take a few days to subside. Your practitioner should massage the area after your session, which will help the frozen fat dissipate and improve the appearance.
6. You only need one treatment to notice at least a 20 percent reduction in fat around the area treated. Some people can see as much as 25 percent less. If you continue treatments, this is how much fat you will lose each session.
7. CoolSculpting results take time to show. The body removes the fat at its own pace. It can take three to four weeks to see the results, but some patients do not find success in a single treatment. This is very rare, and almost all patients have visible results after their second session.
8. While recovering from CoolSculpting is significantly less painful and time consuming than invasive surgeries, there is still a recovery period. This varies from patient to patient, but you may have some bruising, tingling and swelling for a few days.
9. On average, it takes two to three months for the results to show. Some patients may notice improvement within weeks, but others may take as long as six months.
10. CoolSculpting is not a substitute for diet and exercise. While results are permanent and highly visible, you still have to watch your weight. If you gain more, then remaining fat cells will enlarge and hide the results of previous procedures. Lasting results require a healthy exercise and diet routine.
CoolSculpting continues to transform millions of people into their ideal physique. To date, more than 2 million Americans are walking proof of the safety and effectiveness of CoolSculpting. If you would like to learn the CoolSculpting cost or more about this procedure, then call Evolve Medical Associates at (704) 610-5776 to schedule a consultation.